Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Account Manager, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Position Summary: This position is responsible for driving revenue results by closing sales and managing technical aspects of existing accounts. This individual will increase sales to existing customers by providing top-quality technical service before and after a sale, technical account managers help to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships. This position is primarily based in the Cupertino office but frequently travels into the field to meet with customers.
- Drive sales for existing accounts by building rapport, understanding account requirements and explaining product and service capabilities, negotiating contract terms, and finalizing contract.
- Expand sales (up-sell) in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Manage and resolve client concerns/issues.
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments, making initial presentations, and understanding account requirements.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure quality customer service is attained.
- Maintain all aspects of client records, including meeting notes and activities within CRM database.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Mirapath’s product set, participate in educational opportunities. Be able to:
- Explain the scope of all our solutions and position accordingly in relation to an organization’s requirements.
- Develop and tailor materials to assist the sales team in explaining key features & benefits.
- Participate in team meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives.
- Attend internal meetings, exhibitions, and events as required.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BA/BS in a business or technical related field or equivalent required, MBA a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience selling relevant and related products.
- Solid technical understanding of Fiber Optic Cables and related products. Ability to understand and promote technical offerings and solutions
- Proficient computer, software, and data analysis skills (Salesforce.com/CRM, Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point)
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Must possess strong initiative, resiliency, organizational, and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem solver with strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven record in business development and account planning/management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resourceful and ability to adapt quickly to changing environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment.
- Travel up to 25% of the time.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. This is a full-time opportunity based in Cupertino, CA.
How to apply: Email your resume, short cover letter with what interested you about the position, and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please download the application form here and attach this form along with your resume and include “Account Manager” in the subject line of your email.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Mirapath, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, sex, national origin, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.