Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Account Manager, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for managing all technical aspects of Mirapath’s relationship with its clients. Working to increase sales to existing customers by providing top-quality technical service before and after a sale, technical account managers help to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
For the last 14 years, Mirapath has been the trusted advisor for companies with data center and engineering lab infrastructure projects. We provide infrastructure solutions (power, cooling, racks, connectivity) coupled with professional services to deliver turnkey solutions to our customers. Our customers include Juniper Networks, Cisco, Stanford University, Arista, Twitter, Pandora, Netflix, among others. For more information, visit www.mirapath.com.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of clients.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure quality customer service is attained.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Maintain all aspects of client records in CRM database.
- Participate in team meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Attending exhibitions and events as required.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Mirapath’s product set and be able to:
- Explain the scope of all our solutions and position accordingly in relation to an organization’s requirements
- Develop and tailor materials to assist the sales team in explaining key features & benefits
- Become a student of Mirapath’s process so that next steps can include the role of a Strategic Account Executive
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as neededEqual Employment Opportunity
- Primarily based in the office, but frequently travels into the field to meet with customers.
- Attend in person weekly MiraTalks and All-Hands Meetings.
- Weekly/Bi-Weekly sync up with support team (ISR, SE etc.).
- Generate a minimum of 14 meaningful Sales Meeting Notes in Salesforce, per month.
- Record activity (calls, emails etc.) in Salesforce.
- Keep calendar up to date with all meetings, site walks, etc.
Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills, Teamwork, Technical Aptitude, Can-do Attitude, Initiative, Product Knowledge, Motivation for Sales, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Time Management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Mirapath, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, sex, national origin, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.