Effective June 30, 2017, Vertiv ended distribution of the ACS5000 Advanced Console Servers. After September 30, 2017 the Vertiv ACS5000 will be End-of-Sale (EOS) and they will no longer be available for purchase.
If you are currently using the ACS5000, consider migrating to the ACS8000 console servers. The new ACS8000 serial consoles are built for data centers and enterprise class applications.
ACS8000 features include:
- New powerful dual-core ARM processor architecture
- 1GB RAM/16GB Flash
- Python and Perl scripting support
- 1GB dual-Ethernet and 1GB SFP fiber support
- RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 serial support
- Auto-pinout detection
- 8 USB Ports
- Environmental Sensor Port
- Migration tool for importing ACS5000 configuration files
- End-of-Sale: September 30, 2017 or while supplies last
- Last day for old product orders
- Last day for extended warranty sales
- Last Shipment Date: December 30, 2017
- End of Life: June 20, 2022 (or last day of extended warranty)
Together with Vertiv, Mirapath is offering trade up values for trading in legacy ACS console servers, ACS classics, and currently available models such as the ACS5000 and ACS6000 with the new ACS8000. Read more about ACS8000 in the post To Migrate or Not To Migrate – Vertiv ACS8000.
If you have questions or would like more information about the trade up program, please contact your Mirapath Account Manager or email us at email@example.com.