Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Inside Sales Representative, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to email@example.com.
If you are energetic, like to learn, capable of handling a variety of responsibilities, and seek new challenges on a dynamic team, this is the job opportunity for you! Mirapath is looking for a sales and customer service-oriented individual to fill this Inside Sales Representative position and contribute toward delivering an extraordinary customer experience and help the Sales team meet its targets. The ideal candidate will have a passion for high tech and the technical ability to fully understand the functionality of Mirapath products and solutions, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and is an excellent communicator.
- Generate proposals and quotes for customers.
- Act as an extension of the sales team when representatives are away from the office.
- Point of contact for customers with inquiries about orders or deliveries.
- Illuminate on product offerings, promotions, and provide pricing information by clarifying customer request, selecting appropriate information, forwarding information, and answering questions.
- Update sales teams on daily actions/activities and assist in managing outstanding quotes and closing them before they expire.
- Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history, and identify alternate means for filling orders, then notifying managers and customers.
- Process evaluation orders by entering request, arranging shipment, and notifying customers.
- Maintain all aspects of client records in CRM database (Salesforce).
- Update job knowledge by participating in technical training and educational opportunities.
- Provide quality customer service in assisting customers on questions and/or requests.
- Participate in team meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives.
- Attending exhibitions and events as required.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Mirapath’s product set.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 2 years of sales support and/or inside sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Degree in Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, or technical related highly preferred.
- Previous work experience in the technology industry preferred
- Proficient computer, software, and data analysis skills (Salesforce.com/CRM, Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills — ability to build rapport with others.
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task, be resourceful.
- Ambitious, with initiative and drive, and hungry to learn.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
How to apply: Email your resume, short cover letter with what interested you about the position, and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please download the application form here and attach this form along with your resume and include “Inside Sales Representative” in the subject line of your email.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Mirapath, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, sex, national origin, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.