Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Marketing Assistant, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to email@example.com.
The Marketing Assistant at Mirapath is responsible for coordinating and assisting with a variety of marketing activities that include designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of our products and services. The Marketing Assistant will help execute day-to-day marketing plan action items including market research, lead generation, content development, marketing campaign coordination, public relations, events, advertising, and brand awareness.
- Assist in developing and executing marketing programs, deliverables, and campaigns
- Design various marketing collateral including product brochures, social media images, infographics, white papers, event displays, etc.
- Organize and coordinate industry trade shows and customer events
- Maintain and update eCommerce and corporate website content
- Publish, monitor, and report on social media activities
- Assist in writing content for various marketing materials including brochures, presentations, blog articles, press releases, email campaigns, etc.
- Assists with maintaining the marketing budget; controlling costs to stay within budget which will include tracking the detail of projected versus actual spend
- Assist with other marketing and internal projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required
- 1-2 years marketing experience, at least 1 year of design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator / InDesign / Photoshop / Dreamweaver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiar with HTML, CSS, and marketing tools including CRM, marketing automation, CMS (WordPress preferred), ecommerce, analytics, SEO, SEM, and social media
- Photography and video experience desired
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team