Department: Managed Services
Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Network Administrator, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to email@example.com.
This position will work in the field at customer sites on various projects with wide scope of work. The focus will be meeting customer needs regarding their data centers and/or engineering labs.
- Work closely Engineering, R&D, and QE teams to understand priorities and complete assignments within assigned deadlines.
- Provide infrastructure support for R&D teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues with hardware testbeds.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with networking, storage, server hardware and software.
- Provision and support VMware View desktop for Jump Hosts to access testbeds.
- Work with IT Tech Ops team to resolve hardware, networking and storage.
- 5-8 years of Networking and System administration experience.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of public and private cloud environments.
- Understanding of VMware SDDC stack – vSphere 6 and above.
- Aim to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Possesses excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of network architecture with an understanding of VLAN, VXLAN, VPC, Virtual Distributed Switching, and OSPF routing protocols.
- Possesses network administration and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with server hardware troubleshooting, firmware updates, configuration, and Disk Management.
- Experience with VMware ESXi and vCenter servers.
- Experience with VMWare NSX product suite is a bonus.
- Solid sense of self-motivation, organization and attention to details, and strong analytical skills.
- Good to have scripting experience – Bash or Python.
- Knowledge of storage including NFS, iSCSI and VSAN.
How to apply: Email your resume, short cover letter with what interested you about the position, and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please download the application form here and attach this form along with your resume and include “Network Administrator” in the subject line of your email.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Mirapath, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, sex, national origin, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.