Department: Human Resources
Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Receptionist/Admin Assistant, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position, and your salary expectations to email@example.com.
We are seeking a professional and energetic Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team. This position will focus on ensuring the smooth daily operations of the office, contributing to quality customer service and helping support the success of our company. Office hours are 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Manage front desk activities including answering incoming calls, greeting visitors, monitoring building access, managing conference rooms and company calendar, etc.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail and packages including sending out gifts and other care packages to customers.
- Ensure all common areas of office are clean, organized, safe and inviting in appearance.
- Order and stock office supplies, kitchen supplies and food/snacks for employees. Place orders in accordance to company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Ensure the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machines, shredder, etc.
- Assist Director of Operations with addressing general Facilities requests, including janitorial needs.
- Assist with planning and coordinating company meetings and events.
- Assist internal departments with administrative support, including but not limited to, arranging travel, coordinating meetings, filing, online research, and special projects as needed.
- Run errands as needed.
- 1- 2 years of reception and/or office administrative experience.
- High school diploma; Associate degree preferred.
- Experience with answering, transferring and setting up conference calls in a corporate setting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel) and/or Google mail, calendaring and documents.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, capable of working well with different personalities.
- Highly personable with sense of humor.
- Proactive, detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and comfortable in front-facing customer relations role.
- Professional and welcoming appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs.
- Must pass background check and have valid driver’s license.
How to apply: Email your resume, short cover letter with what interested you about the position, and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please download the application form here and attach this form along with your resume and include “Receptionist/Administrative Assistant” in the subject line of your email.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Mirapath, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, sex, national origin, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.