Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Sales Development Representative, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to email@example.com.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a key player to enable our revenue growth targets at Mirapath. You will present our infrastructure solutions to leaders in data center, lab and IT environments. You will partner closely with the sales team and work in collaboration with our marketing team by qualifying leads and setting up meetings that yield new deal opportunities. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with new potential customers.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact and develop rapport with potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company and capabilities to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggesting appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Strategic Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Document all activities and customer interactions in CRM
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Information Systems, or technical field
- 1-2 years in a business development or lead generation role
- Previous work experience in the technology industry
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficient in MS Office, with intermediate to advanced Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills with no fear of the phone
- Highly motivated self-starter with drive and a ‘hunter’ mentality
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Resourceful and ability to adapt quickly to changing environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and managed time within a fast-paced environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Mirapath, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, sex, national origin, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.