Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Sales Engineer, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summary: The Sales Engineer is responsible for managing all technical aspects of a company’s relationship with its customers. This individual works closely with the sales team to win new business accounts and serve existing customers to increase sales. By providing top-quality technical service before and after a sale, Sales Engineers help to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
- Be a subject matter expert on all six core products offered by Mirapath.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients.
- Provide product and services technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests from clients, prospects and members of the sales team.
- Actively help members of the sales team close sales opportunities and provide the best technical solutions to our clients.
- Maintain a list of opened opportunities for Sales and proactively assist them in high-value opportunities.
- Record all customer and prospect related activity to Salesforce and complete weekly and monthly reports as requested.
- Prepare professional technical proposals and product comparisons and present the content to customers and prospects.
- Provide post-sale technical support to solutions that were designed and sold by Mirapath in alignment with Mirapath’s core values.
- Participate in Professional Services “walks”, create the appropriate Professional Services checklists and forms, and assist Sales with Professional Services proposals.
- Work with Mirapath subcontractors to obtain design and quotes for projects that require outside contractors.
- Develop relationships with decision-makers and influencers at Mirapath’s top accounts.
- Develop new technical content that Mirapath can use in its web platforms (blog, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Introduce new products and technologies that are relevant to Mirapath’s customers and aligned with Mirapath’s strategy.
- Provide Mirapath’s executive team with up-to-date product announcements and general news about Mirapath’s top suppliers.
- Maintain good relationships with Mirapath’s top suppliers and maintain a list of supplier contacts in Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences.
- At least 5 years in Sales Engineer or technical position collaborating with engineering teams to communicate customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Possesses technical aptitude.
- Previous experience in datacenter or IT in a technical capacity.
- Experience presenting technical information to various sized audiences (both technical and non-technical).
- Experience using innovative strategies to develop new business opportunities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Work, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team by sharing information and supporting company procedures and processes.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated with strong initiative and organizational skills.
How to apply: Email your resume, short cover letter with what interested you about the position, and your salary expectations to email@example.com. Please download the application form here and attach this form along with your resume and include “Sales Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Mirapath, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, sex, national origin, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.