Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Lead Technician, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to email@example.com.
If you are energetic, like to learn, capable of handling a variety of responsibilities, and seek new challenges on a dynamic team, this is the job opportunity for you! Mirapath is looking for a sales and customer service oriented individual to fill this entry level Sales position and contribute toward delivering an extraordinary customer experience and help the Sales team meet its targets. The ideal candidate will have a passion for high tech and the technical ability to fully understand the functionality of Mirapath products and solutions, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and is an excellent communicator.
- Produce proposals and quotes.
- Process incoming orders.
- Act as an extension of the sales team when representatives are away from the office.
- Point of contact for customers with queries about orders or deliveries.
- Contribute to quality customer service.
- Assist sales team meet its targets.
- Keep sales team updated on daily actions/activities.
- Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Process evaluation orders by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
- Maintain all aspects of client records in CRM database.
- Update job knowledge by participating in technical training and educational opportunities.
- Attending exhibitions and events as required.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Mirapath’s product set.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 2 years of solid work experience. Some sales, engineering or technical experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Degree in Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, or technical related highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills — ability to build rapport with others.
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task, be resourceful.
- Ambitious, with initiative and drive, wants to learn.
- Strong work ethics and positive attitude.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and follow through.
- Excellent with Microsoft office applications. Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, preferably Salesforce is a plus.