Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Sales Support Representative, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Support is an entry level position into the Mirapath organization. The position will be trained in sales, operations and technical skills. An efficient sales support representative contributes to quality customer service and helps the sales team meet its targets. The ideal candidate will have a passion for high tech and the technical ability to fully understand the functionality of Mirapath products and solutions.
Mirapath, Inc. is a fast growing data center infrastructure solution provider with double digit growth track record. For the last 13 years, Mirapath has been the trusted advisor for companies with data center and engineering lab infrastructure projects. We provide infrastructure solutions (power, cooling, racks, connectivity) coupled with professional services to deliver turnkey solutions to our customers. Our customers include Juniper Networks, Cisco, Stanford University, Arista, Twitter, Pandora, Netflix, among others.
- Produce proposals and quotes.
- Process incoming orders.
- Act as an extension of the sales team when representatives are away from the office.
- Point of contact for customers with queries about orders or deliveries.
- Contribute to quality customer service.
- Assist sales team meet its targets.
- Keep sales team updated on daily actions/activities.
- Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Process evaluation orders by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
- Maintain all aspects of client records in CRM database.
- Update job knowledge by participating in technical training and educational opportunities.
- Attending exhibitions and events as required.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Mirapath’s product set.
- Become a student of Mirapath’s process so that next steps can include the role of an Inside Sales Representative.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 2 years of solid work experience. Some sales, engineering or technical experience preferred.
- Bachelors in Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, or technical related highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills — ability to build rapport with others.
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task, be resourceful.
- Ambitious, with initiative and drive, wants to learn.
- Strong work ethics and positive attitude.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and follow through.
- Excellent with Microsoft office applications.