Department: Professional Services
Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Services Technician, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, the Services Technician works on the installation of cabling, containment, and cable replenishment projects. The position is responsible for delivery and white glove receiving and installation at project sites and performs related tasks as assigned.
- Perform installation of low and high voltage cabling projects for AST clients
- Cabling rough-in and termination (all media types)
- Cabling testing and documentation (all media types)
- Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of low voltage cable systems
- Work with Electrical, CAT 5e & 6 twisted pair, optical fiber, coax, etc.
- Perform all cable pulling, suspension, fireproofing, terminating, and testing in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NEC) and other local regulations
- Basic pipe bending and fitting of conduit
- Create a positive experience and relationship with all customers through strong communication and outstanding customer service
- Ensure all equipment and information are on site to meet schedules and deadlines
- Adhere to safety guidelines and requirements
- Perform all work in an organized, neat and quality manner
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- At least 2 years’ experience in related field
- Ability to lift/carry/setup a 75 lb. ladder
- Basic computer skills
- Strong work ethic
- Punctuality and attendance
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Successful completion of drug and background screening tests required
- Ability to work overtime as needed
For the last 14 years, Mirapath has been the trusted advisor for companies with data center and engineering lab infrastructure projects. We provide infrastructure solutions (power, cooling, racks, connectivity) coupled with professional services to deliver turnkey solutions to our customers. Our customers include Juniper Networks, Cisco, Stanford University, Arista, Twitter, Pandora, Netflix, among others. For more information, visit www.mirapath.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Mirapath, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, sex, national origin, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.