Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Strategic Accounts Executive, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to email@example.com.
We are seeking an experienced Strategic Account Executive to join our fast-paced and dynamic organization. This seasoned sales professional will have a proven track record of exceeding quota, solution selling and cultivating relationships with technology centric organizations. This individual will focus on Fortune 500 companies and position Mirapath’s services and products that meet the client’s needs, help them solve a problem or achieve a goal, develop new businesses by analyzing account potential, initiating, developing, and closing sales.
- Strategically prospecting and developing new business opportunities.
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business, interviewing key customer personnel, identifying and evaluating additional needs, and analyzing opportunities.
- Maintain and expand customer base by counseling members of the selling team, building and maintaining rapport with key customers, and identifying new customer opportunities.
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments, making initial presentations, understanding account requirements, and developing an account strategy.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable businesses and sustainable relationships.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential account, explaining product and service capabilities, overcoming objections, preparing contracts.
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results and identifying needs to be filled.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Maintain all aspects of client records in CRM database.
- Participate in team meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives.
- Attend exhibitions and events as required.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Mirapath’s product set and be able to:
- Explain the scope of all our solutions and position accordingly in relation to an organization’s requirements.
- Develop and tailor materials to assist the sales team in explaining key features and benefits.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BA/BS in a business or technical related field or equivalent required, MBA a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience selling relevant and related products.
- Solid technical understanding of Fiber Optic Cables and related products. Ability to understand and promote technical offerings and solutions.
- Proficient computer, software, and data analysis skills (Salesforce.com/CRM, Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point).
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Must possess strong initiative, resiliency, organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Proven record in business development and account planning/management.
- Excellent problem solver with strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Resourceful and ability to adapt quickly to changing environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and managed time within a fast-paced environment.
- Travel up to 30% of the time.
How to apply: Email your resume, short cover letter with what interested you about the position, and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please download the application form here and attach this form along with your resume and include “Strategic Accounts Executive” in the subject line of your email.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Mirapath, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, sex, national origin, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.