Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Warehouse Associate, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to email@example.com.
We are seeking a full-time, experienced and reliable warehouse staff to join our team. This position is responsible for shipping and receiving of products within the warehouse. This role requires an individual who understands the importance of accuracy as much as speed. Daily tasks will include repeated lifting and moving.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers. Forklift use as well, once certified.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
For the last 14 years, Mirapath has been the trusted advisor for companies with data center and engineering lab infrastructure projects. We provide infrastructure solutions (power, cooling, racks, connectivity) coupled with professional services to deliver turnkey solutions to our customers. Our customers include Juniper Networks, Cisco, Stanford University, Arista, Twitter, Pandora, Netflix, among others. For more information, visit www.mirapath.com.
- Execute all company shipment expectations in a timely manner
- Load/unload contents and opening crates and other containers without damage
- Read shipping orders to determine items to be gathered, of distributed and/or shipped
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or bin according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Record, document and maintain daily reporting process via appropriate computer system
- Support internal departments ensuring shipment status information is readily avaliable
- Keep warehouse organized, clean and maintain high safety standards
- Driver/delivery of goods to customer sites
- Other projects as assigned
- At least 1-2 years of warehouse experience
- Valid California driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift over 50+ lbs multiple times a day
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach overhead, pushing, pulling, kneeling, squatting
- Basic computer and math skills
- Organized, detail and customer service oriented
- Takes pride in his/her work
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Mirapath, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, sex, national origin, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.