Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Cupertino, CA
Account Manager – Full-Time, Permanent
Position Overview: Responsible for driving revenue results by closing sales and managing technical aspects of existing accounts. This individual will increase sales to existing customers by providing top-quality technical service before and after a sale, technical account managers help to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships. Primarily based in our Cupertino office, but frequently travels into the field to meet with customers.
- Drive sales for existing accounts by building rapport, understanding account requirements and explaining product and service capabilities, negotiating
contract terms, and finalizing contract.
- Expand sales (upsell) in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Manage and resolve client concerns/issues during the entire sales cycle.
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentations; understanding account requirements.
- Manage customer support – provide quotes, information, pricing, proposals, process sales orders, and RMAs
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure quality customer service is attained.
- Maintain all aspects of client records, including meeting notes and activities, in the CRM database.
- Provide product and pricing information by clarifying customer requests; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Mirapath’s product set; participate in educational opportunities. Be able to:
- Explain the scope of all our solutions and position accordingly in relation to an organization’s requirements
- Develop and tailor materials to assist the sales team in explaining key features & benefits
- Provide quality customer service in assisting customers with questions and/or requests.
- Work collaboratively and productively with other departments to meet customer needs
- Create processes that improve efficiencies, gather consensus and buy-in from those involved
- Participate in team meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives.
- Attend internal meetings, exhibitions, and events as required
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BA/BS in a business or technical related field or equivalent required, MBA a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience selling relevant and related products; experience with data center/IT infrastructure products is a plus.
- Proficient computer, software, and data analysis skills (Salesforce.com/CRM, Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Must possess strong initiative, resiliency, organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem solver with strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven record in business development and account planning/management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Travel up to 25% of the time
If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Please check out more details about Mirapath at