Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Sales Department, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Summary: Responsible for driving revenue results by closing sales and managing technical aspects of existing accounts. This individual will reach out to potential new customers and follow up on leads, as well as increase sales to existing customers by providing top-quality technical service before and after a sale. Associate Account Managers help to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships. Based in Mirapath’s Cupertino office, with occasional local travel to meet with customers.
- Drive sales for new and existing accounts by building rapport, understanding account requirements and explaining product and service capabilities, negotiating contract terms, and finalizing contract.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company and capabilities to potential clients
- Expand sales (upsell) in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Manage and resolve client concerns/issues during entire sales cycle.
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Manage customer support including providing quotes, information, pricing, and proposals, as well as processing sales orders and RMAs
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure quality customer service is attained.
- Maintain all aspects of client records, including meeting notes and activities, in CRM database.
- Provide product and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Mirapath’s product set; participate in educational opportunities. Be able to:
- Explain the scope of all our solutions and position accordingly in relation to an organization’s requirements
- Develop and tailor materials to assist the sales team in explaining key features & benefits
- Provide quality customer service in assisting customers on questions and/or requests.
- Work collaboratively and productively with other departments to meet customer needs
- Create processes that improve efficiencies, gather consensus and buy-in from those involved
- Participate in team meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives.
- Attend internal meetings, exhibitions and events as required
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BA/BS in a business or technical related field or equivalent required, MBA a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience selling relevant and related products; experience with data center/IT infrastructure products a plus.
- Proficient computer, software, and data analysis skills (Salesforce.com/CRM, Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point)
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Experience developing new business a plus.
- Must possess strong initiative, resiliency, organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem solver with strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resourceful and ability to adapt quickly to changing environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and managed time within a fast-paced environment
- Travel up to 15% of the time
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. This is a full-time opportunity based in Cupertino, CA.