- We make every effort to ship as soon as possible.
- Orders placed with Mirapath are generally shipped within 2-3 days.
- You will receive an order confirmation shortly after you place the order and a shipping confirmation when a tracking number becomes available. You may also track the status of your order by logging into your account, click on orders you have made, and view orders. The most update order status and comment will be available there.
- If items ordered are not in stock, our customer service representative will notify you of the estimated lead time as soon as possible
- We encourage our customers to process all orders online. When an order is placed over the phone and is less than $100, a $25 processing fee will occur. You may reach us at 1.877.647.2728 ext. 3.
- If you have any questions regarding the status of your order, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Our website uses Thawte with SHA-256 With RSA Encryption. If you rather make the payment over the phone, please contact us at 1.877.647.2728 ext. 3. Please note when an order is placed over the phone and is less than $100, a $25 processing fee will occur.
- We use UPS as our preferred carrier.
- When you are placing your order, you can choose between different shipping methods.
- Please include a physical address in the ship to field and a contact phone number. Without this information, the shipment cannot be processed.
SALES TAX INFORMATION
- All shipments to California, Washington, Nevada, Virginia, and Massachusetts will be charged a sales tax. Unless, you are a reseller with a valid seller’s permit.
- Tax is calculated based on the price of the products. Shipping charges are taxable in Washington.
- If your bill to address is outside California but your ship to address is in CA, sales tax will still apply.
- If you are a reseller or government agency, fax your resale tax certificate or exemption certificate to 408.521.0520. You must provide your resale tax certificate or tax exemption number, otherwise you will be charged sales tax.
You can track your order by using the tracking number that is sent to you with your shipping confirmation e-mail. Also, your order status with tracking information is available in your Mirapath account. Just log into your account, click on “my orders” to view order details. You may also email email@example.com if you have any questions.
You can cancel an order online within 15 minutes of placing the order. Simply log in and go to “My Orders” where you’ll be able to click “Cancel Order.” After 15 minutes of placing the order, you may call 1.877.647.2728 ext.3 to cancel your order. Restocking fees may apply.
- You may return your products within 30 days of invoice for refund. There will be a 15% restocking fee. Refused shipments will also incur a 15% restocking fee. Item(s) must be received at Mirapath, Inc. within the 30 days of the invoice date.
- If products arrive defective, we offer advanced replacement within the first 30 days after invoice.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All returns must have a valid RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number. Returns will be refused without a RMA number.
- To request a RMA number, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the part number, order number, and reason for the RMA. A RMA number will be issued within 1 business day with instructions for the return.
- Product will be inspected upon return, any product that is missing parts, in used condition, not in original packaging, or damaged, may not be accepted to be processed for credit.
- All products sold by Mirapath are brand new. They have the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- Terms and length of warranty will vary by manufacturer.
- Extended warranties are available.