Department: IT Department
Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Desktop Support , a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mirapath’s Desktop Support will address user needs and requests and assist the IT Manager in ensuring Salesforce, NetSuite and other business system functionalities are optimized to meet our dynamic business needs.
- Provide support for any IT equipment and user issues, including desktop, laptop, and printers.
- Setup and maintain user access for company systems and networks, including Office 365, video conferencing, Salesforce.com, NetSuite, eCommerce, gmail, Talentlms, Sharefile and freshdesk.
- Manage and maintain company Intranet.
- Create and manage google forms as needed.
- Maintain and update Datacenter Gear site.
- Keep data secure by managing access, privileges and information migration
- Install and configure database management software, translate database design and diagnose database performance issues
- Install software upgrades as needed
- Maintain company phone system, including desk and company mobile phones
- Ensuring that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
- Provide users with training on new database software and systems
- Considering both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Install new applications and customize existing applications in order to make them fit for purpose
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; benchmarking best practices
- Continually look for improvements in the areas of order management system, CRM, inventory management, finance/accounting, and user administration
- Assist with developing and implementing improvements to processes and procedures
- Configures systems using forms, fields, custom records, scripting and workflows to manage unique business process requirements
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of IT support / network administration experience. Experience with installing, implementing, and supporting software/IT system components.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and/or NetSuite preferred
- Database design or administration desired
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; collaboration with users and peers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with direction or partnership as required.
- Can-do attitude with ability to take initiative and effectively manage multiple priorities