Department: Professional Services
Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Entry Level Technician, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Entry Level Technician will work in the field with experienced technicians on projects with wide scope of work. The focus will be meeting customer needs regarding their data centers.
- Installations and decommissions (rack and stack, cable management etc.)
- Rack and stack servers, network hardware
- Fiber and copper cable patching
- Maintain cleanliness, organization and physical appearance, including cable management, of datacenters and IDC / ICF rooms.
- Asset Management and Data Collection, Ability to capture critical device information such as asset tag, serial numbers, mac addresses and other information.
- Data Entry – Input data into asset management tool and ticketing systems, and processes
- Create a positive experience and relationship with all customers through strong communication and outstanding customer service
- Adhere to safety guidelines and requirements
- Drive for company business as needed
- Some knowledge of installing, cabling or racking is a plus
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong work ethic
- Punctuality and attendance
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Successful completion of drug and background screening tests
How to apply: Email your resume, short cover letter with what interested you about the position, and your salary expectations to email@example.com. Please download the application form here and attach this form along with your resume and include “Entry Level Technician” in the subject line of your email.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Mirapath, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, sex, national origin, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.