Department: Sales Department
Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Inside Sales Representative, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are energetic, like to learn, capable of handling a variety of responsibilities, and seek new challenges on a dynamic team, this is the job opportunity for you! Mirapath is looking for a sales and customer service-oriented individual to fill this Inside Sales Representative position and contribute toward delivering an extraordinary customer experience and help the Sales team meet its targets. The ideal candidate will have a passion for high tech and the technical ability to fully understand the functionality of Mirapath products and solutions, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and is an excellent communicator.
- Manage customer support – provide quotes, information, pricing, proposals, process sales orders and RMAs
- Review new orders, resolve pricing issues with outside sales reps, and ensure the correct processing of orders
- Work with operations on expedites/cancellations/revised orders requests
- Ensure accurate order entry into ERP system (NetSuite)
- Act as an extension of the outside sales team when they are unavailable.
- Point of contact for customers with queries about orders or deliveries.
- Provide product and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Proactively engage customers with cross-sell and/or up-sell activities/questions
- Manage small accounts as assigned, acting as sales representative for customer
- Proactively quote renewals and support contracts
- Keep sales team updated on daily actions/activities and assist in managing outstanding quotes and closing them before they expire.
- Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Process evaluation orders by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
- Maintain all aspects of client records in CRM database (Salesforce).
- Update job knowledge by participating in technical training and educational opportunities.
- Provide quality customer service in assisting customers on questions and/or requests.
- Participate in team meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives.
- Attending exhibitions and events as required.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Mirapath’s product set.
- Work collaboratively and productively with other departments to meet customer needs
- Create processes that improve efficiencies, gather consensus and buy-in from those involved
- Post-sales support – assist customer and SE team with basic issues like replacement parts
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 2 years of relevant sales support and/or inside sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Degree in Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, or technical related highly preferred.
- Previous work experience supporting sales initiatives in IT environments (Data Center, Server Rooms, IT Closets, Test Labs) preferred
- Proficient computer, software, and data analysis skills (Salesforce.com/CRM, NetSuite/ERP, Excel, Word, Power Point, Google applications)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills — ability to build rapport with others.
- Team player with strong customer focus
- Ability to learn quickly, self-starter and resourceful.
- Problem solver; ability to identify what’s needed and work within the organization to get things done
- Ambitious, with initiative and drive, wants to learn.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.