Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Low Voltage Services Technician, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to email@example.com.
The Low Voltage Services Technician works on installation of cabling, containment, and cable replenishment projects. The position is responsible for delivery and white glove receiving and installation at project sites and performs related tasks as assigned.
- Perform installation of low and high voltage cabling projects for AST clients
- Cabling rough-in and termination (all media types)
- Cabling testing and documentation (all media types)
- Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of low voltage cable systems
- Work with Electrical, CAT 5e & 6 twisted pair, optical fiber, coax, etc.
- Perform all cable pulling, suspension, fireproofing, terminating, and testing in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NEC) and other local regulations
- Basic pipe bending and fitting of conduit
- Create a positive experience and relationship with all customers through strong communication and outstanding customer service
- Ensure all equipment and information are on site to meet schedules and deadlines
- Adhere to safety guidelines and requirements
- Perform all work in an organized, neat and quality manner
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- At least 2 years’ experience in related field
- Ability to lift/carry/setup a 75 lb. ladder
- Basic computer skills
- Strong work ethic
- Punctuality and attendance
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Successful completion of drug and background screening tests required
- Ability to work overtime as needed