Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Sales Department, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Sales Development Representative
If you are energetic, like to learn, capable of handling a variety of responsibilities, and seek new challenges on a dynamic team, this is the job opportunity for you! Mirapath is looking for a sales and customer service-oriented individual to fill this entry level Sales Development Representative position. This position will follow up on marketing efforts, identify and qualify leads, and assist the Sales team to achieve revenue targets. The ideal candidate will have a passion for high tech and the technical ability to fully understand the functionality of Mirapath products and solutions, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and is an excellent communicator.
- Seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with new potential customers.
- Present our company and infrastructure solutions to leaders in data center, lab and IT environments.
- Follow up with existing customers on marketing efforts (events, newsletters, email campaigns, etc.)
- Qualify leads gained from marketing campaigns
- Schedule meetings or calls between prospective customers and Account Managers
- Verify if customer contact information in CRM (Salesforce) is accurate and update as needed
- Engage customers with cross-sell and/or up-sell activities/questions
- Document all activities and customer interactions in CRM (Salesforce)
- Provide quality customer service in assisting customers on questions and/or requests.
- Participate in team meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Information Systems, or technical field
- Previous work experience supporting sales initiatives is desired, and experience in IT environments (Data Center, Server Rooms, IT Closets, Test Labs) preferred.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is desired
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable with “cold calling”
- Motivated team player with strong customer focus
- Ambitious, with initiative and drive, a desire to learn and a ‘hunter’ mentality
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Solid interpersonal skills — ability to build rapport with others.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Resourceful, self-starter with the ability to adapt quickly to changing environment