Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Senior Business Analyst, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to email@example.com.
We are looking for a highly passionate Senior Business Analyst to lead efforts to support data driven decision making at both the tactical and strategic levels for all areas of the company. This includes deep analysis and modeling of our existing data, integration with external data sources, presentation to multiple stakeholders of the company, and building out our overall analytics infrastructure. This position reports to the VP of Finance & Operations.
- Lead efforts to build a strong data-driven culture through storytelling with data, kick-starting innovative new projects, and shaping the company’s strategies
- Collaborate with internal developers and external vendors to optimize existing or new integrations
- Build a data infrastructure and develop the architecture of how we collect raw data from multiple sources
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, recommending, and implementing ways to improve systems to make business processes more efficient
- Develops dashboards and trains others to be more self-sufficient
- Accountable for daily and weekly business dashboards. Deliver timely, accurate dashboards for weekly management meeting and facilitates discussions regarding business performance versus plans and propose actionable next steps to help drive results
- Develop business specific solutions using workflow, customization, and reporting tools
- Partner with internal teams to identify opportunities for process improvement and simplification
- Act as the lead and expert for NetSuite support, administration, and improvements – across all functional and technical areas
- Provide general support to users of CRM (Salesforce) regarding access or issues
- Act as backup for general IT support needs (i.e., address user issues, set up user access, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in data analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to perform analysis that drives business initiatives.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data/results.
- Experience in operations research and efficiency analysis. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt preferred.
- Experience and expertise with financial, statistical, and marketing concepts.
- Familiarity with advanced analytical techniques such as clustering, decision trees, logistic regression, and recommendation systems is highly desirable.
- Consistently works well with a diverse group of colleagues and team members with supportive attitude.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. Ability to take data and synthesize into a easy to follow presentation.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of NetSuite ERP, records updating, dashboard management, saved searches, reporting and workflows is preferred.
- Working knowledge of CRM, Salesforce preferred.
- Experience in desktop support activities a plus.
- Detailed and focused, whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, capable of working well with different personalities.
- Proactive, detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Proficiency in SQL – Required
- Proficiency in a scripting language (PHP, Python, etc.) – Required
- Proficiency in a data modeling/self-service BI software platform (Tableau, Looker, etc.) – Required
- Familiarity with statistical languages (R, SAS, etc.) – Required
- Familiarity with web development (HTML/CSS/JS) – Preferred
- Familiarity with shell scripting and server management – Preferred
- Familiarity with cloud data warehouse solutions (Snowflake, RedShift, etc.)
How to apply: Email your resume, short cover letter with what interested you about the position, and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please download the application form here and attach this form along with your resume and include “Senior Business Analyst” in the subject line of your email.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Mirapath, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, sex, national origin, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.