What Sets Mirapath Apart?
- We are your one-stop-shop for everything you need no matter what specific requirements your tenants have.
- As your vendor agnostic partner, our teams focus on identifying your specific needs and situation and finding the right solution for you.
- Our team has experience working with colocators of all shapes and sizes on every step of a build out.
- Keep your team focused on their core responsibilities and rely on our technical internal resources to manage installation, decommissioning, and more.
- Our great relationships with manufacturers and vendors lets you relax knowing you’re getting the best prices for the brand your customers want.
- Mirapath’s dedicated technical resources are a true extension of our customers’ teams and they are successful when you’re successful.
Low Voltage / Structured Cabling
- Licensed C7 contractor (#963498)
- CAD and Visio drawings
- Grounding and bolting of server racks
Rack and Stack
- Receiving and unpacking hardware
- Inventory check, labeling and serial number recording
- Professional installation of hardware
- Cooling solution specification
- Onsite installation and support
- Containment solutions
UPS Specification and Installation
- UPS specification
- On-site installation and support
- Installation and configuration of software solutions
- DCIM installation
- Power management software installation
RECENTLY COMPLETED PROJECTS
Objective The customer, a cloud company, is looking to build out the infrastructure in its colocation data center in Santa Clara, California. Needing nearly half a megawatt of power, this technology company required the installation [...]
Objective The customer, an edge data center, needed a reliable professional services company to ensure its white space was ready in two weeks. Scope of Work The Mirapath Project Management Team specified and procured all [...]
Challenge The customer, a technology company, was experiencing downtime in their network closets due to legacy UPS system failures. There were no remote monitoring or alerting to IT management because none of the rackmount UPS [...]