Location: Cupertino, CA
Application Procedure: Email your resume with Subject: Operations Department, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a full-time, experienced and reliable warehouse staff to join our team. This position is responsible for shipping and receiving of products within the warehouse. This role requires an individual who understands the importance of accuracy as much as speed. Daily tasks will include repeated lifting and moving. Reports to the Warehouse Manager.
- Execute all company shipment expectations in a timely manner
- Open boxes, crates and other containers without damage, and accurately verify items and quantities against packing slips and our records
- Read shipping orders to determine items to be gathered, and package items quickly and efficiently
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or bin according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Record, document and maintain daily reporting process via appropriate computer system
- Support internal departments ensuring shipment status information is readily available
- Keep warehouse organized, clean and maintain high safety standards
- Driver/delivery of goods to customer sites
- Other projects as assigned
- At least 1-2 years of warehouse experience
- Valid California driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift over 50+ lbs multiple times a day
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach overhead, pushing, pulling, kneeling, squatting
- Basic computer and math skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office; ERP (such as NetSuite) and online shipping systems preferred
- Organized, detailed and customer service oriented
- Team player with solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, self-starter and resourceful.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Forklift certified preferred
- Must pass background check and drug screening test
For the last 14 years, Mirapath has been the trusted advisor for companies with data center and engineering lab infrastructure projects. We provide infrastructure solutions (power, cooling, racks, connectivity) coupled with professional services to deliver turnkey solutions to our customers. Our customers include Juniper Networks, Cisco, Stanford University, Arista, Twitter, Pandora, Netflix, among others. For more information, visit www.mirapath.com.
Email your resume with Subject: Warehouse Associate, a short cover letter including what interests you about this position and salary requirements to email@example.com.